In via Spinuzza, owned by the barons of Bordonaro, has had a troubled history: closed and reopened several times, was even used as a hospital during an epidemic of plague. The twenties was also used as a cinema. It was abandoned in the eighties and became the property of the municipality that it has begun the restoration recently completed. It is now called the Maestro Salvatore Cicero, musician and 1 Violin Orchestra Sinfonica Siciliana.
The hall has three tiers. Keep a pictorial decoration of the 1885 Spanish Rosary (painting the ceiling, curtains and backdrops).